Welcome to Liberia Online Market
Vendor’s entry requirements:
- Functional phone/tablet with internet capabilities
- Team able to organize orders within a day of the order placement or in an hour (for same day delivery items).
- Must be in the following locations: Central Monrovia, Sinkor to E.L.W.A Paynesville, and Bushrod Island
- Must be a registered business / sell through a registered business
As a registered member of the Site, you may list item(s) for sale on the Site. You may only offer for sale or sell item(s) on the Site in compliance with applicable laws and you must be legally able to offer for sale or sell such items under applicable laws in Liberia. The price of an item is inclusive of all taxes. Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale. All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Site. Soliciting business offline or outside of the Site, by indicating your contact details (e.g. contact phone number, address or e-mail) in the item listing or elsewhere on the Site other than in your registration data is expressly prohibited and would constitute a breach of these Terms and conditions. The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe the actual current condition of the item. If the item description does not match the actual current condition of the item, you agree to refund the total cost of the item that you may have received from the buyer and the cost of transportation in relation to that item. You agree not to list a single item multiple times for sales, including without limitation across various categories on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that www.libonlinemarket.com has the right to delete such multiple listings of the same item.
You are legally obligated to complete the sale with the buyer for every order received. You agree to contact the buyer and supply the item sold to the buyer in the conditions described in your offer. Without limiting any rights or remedies available to www.libonlinemarket.com under these Terms and conditions or at law, www.libonlinemarket.com may suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site if you do not comply with these Terms and Condition and/or are found to have engaged in false or fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Site.
6 MONTHS FREE TRIAL – MARCH – AUGUST 2016.
All purchases on the Site are a commitment by you to complete the purchase of the item on which you have purchased. If you are the buyer for any item and your purchase is accepted by the seller, you are obligated to complete the transaction with the seller.
By purchasing an item you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included by the seller in the item’s description on the Site (so long as those conditions of sale are not in violation of these Terms and conditions or are not in compliance with applicable laws). In case of consumer goods generally available in retail stores, sellers on the Site may or may not specify the normal retail prices of items being sold. You are advised to independently verify the retail prices of such items if you so desire.
You agree not to test the Site with false purchases, nor to use a false name, other false personal information or use any prejudice to the rights and remedies available to www.libonlinemarket.com under these Terms and conditions or at law, www.libonlinemarket.com may take such steps as it deems appropriate or necessary including taking legal action against users who intentionally enter erroneous, fictitious or fraudulent purchases. Please be aware that even if you do not give www.libonlinemarket.com your real name, your web browser transmits a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you.
– Check Product on Delivery and verify before the dispatch agent leaves. If there’s a need to return the product, please state the reason and attach it to the box/bag the product comes in and our dispatch agent will return it to the store.
– You will receive a text message/phone call informing you about the new product delivery schedule
– If you are dissatisfied with a product and wish to return at another time, please contact and/or visit the store in person.
– Customers must return products within 7 days. Please do not accept packages that are damaged, ripped, opened or in bad condition upon delivery.
Generally, you can request to cancel a transaction within 1 hour of purchasing the item.
Same Day Delivery – Cancelled in 30 minutes after the order has been placed.
Regular 3 Day Delivery – Can be cancelled after 3 hours of the order placement.
If you wish to change your delivery address please notify us at least 24 hours in advance of your delivery. This allows us to plan in advance for our dispatch team. Failure to notify us within this timeframe, your cancellation request will be considered “improper” and will lead to an extra delivery charge (between $1.00 – $5.00) based on the location change.
The easiest way to cancel an order is to call us during working hours (9am– 6pm) or send us a message in our chat forum.
To cancel an order, follow these steps:
- In the My Account, locate the order you want to cancel.
- Click Cancel orderlocated on the right.
- Our team will be in touch with you shortly via phone/sms to understand the reason for cancellation.